zondag 1 juli 2012

WMSC104 - Congrats

This week's sketch and what I made of it. I used the WM-Holiday label nr 14-stampset and for the sentiment the WM-fancy phrases-stampset (whatelse?). On the label on the bright green I will write the name of the person who will receive this card. At the moment I don't know yet. Is this card Top Mouse worthy? Oh well, I'll settle for a free stampset as well, hahaha, my mum has won so many already (last week again!), I need to keep up with her. ;-)

WMSC104

11 opmerkingen:

Carla zei

WOW, ook deze is weer geweldig!!!! Mooie kleurencombinatie en als je doorgaat, zul ook jij wel een keer een stempelset winnen. De aanhouder wint!!!!! Love mama.

Edna Morrisedie zei

Nice way to incorporate a number of WMS images on one card, the mono colour theme is great too, thanks so much for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Teresa Kline zei

awesome, luv the green and the idea for the name!

enjoy *~*

Deborah Frings zei

I do like these colours and papers. Lovely card!

Jeanne J zei

Olga - I really love the green on your card - a very under used color in my opinion! Love that gorgeous satin polka dot bow and the fancy tag you created by combining different stamp sets!!

Vickie Z zei

Yikes... Love those berries too! One of my FAV WMS labels and love the colors!

Sarah zei

Really vibrant colours...I love your mix of pattern and stamping.

Karin Ã…kesdotter zei

LOVE all your different greens Olga!!! Very Cool and beautiful take on the sketch!!!
Hugs, Karin

Kelly S. zei

So fresh and lovely in GREEN! What a fab combo of dots and patterns, Olga!

Jean Martin zei

Wow Olga this is amazing! It's so beautifully graphic! Great pattern! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers over at WMSC! :)

Pauline zei

This is so fresh and funky Olga, what a fab mix of stamps and patterned papers!